Free Android Digital Scale App
Download the best free digital scales app for Android on Google Play Store. Use the free version to test if it works with your phones sensors. Then buy the Pro version or Super Scales 2016 (the new vamped up more accurate and stable digital scales app!)
Super Scales works using your phones tilt sensors. When you balance your phone on a dynamic suitable surface and place an object on one end it will cause the phone to tilt to one side. We measure this tilt and calculate the weight. The accuracy depends on calibration and how you use the app hence why we strongly reccommend watching the video tutorials and reading the help.
The free lite version can only be calibrated once and will not be as accurate as pro, so please do not complain about this. Once you have tried the free version and find that it works with your sensors and phone then upgrade to the Pro version for accurate readings. You can use any object of known weight for calibration like a 20 pence coin (6 Grams)
Lite Version Features:
- Comes with a video tutorial, full instructions and is customizable.
- 1 free calibration
- Place object near bottom of phone, which should be balanced on a pivot of sort.
- Easy to use
Super Scales Pro Digital Scale Features:
- Super Mode for better readings!
- Choose from 4 different weight units (Milligrams, grams, ounces and pounds (lb))
- Calibrate as many times as you want.
- Choose number of decimal places to display weighings.
- Set your calibration weight.
- No ads!
- Detailed video “How To” tutorial, shows you how to use the app.
Things you can balance your phone on:
- Big closed bubble air bag.
- Large packet of crisps.
- A PC Mouse.
- A big Coke bottle on its side (but secured to stop it rolling).
- A football, basketball etc..
- Attach a large spring to the underside of your phone and place on flat surface.
Please leave a comment and rate the app, or just rate the app. It will take you just 1 minute of your time or less but it helps us a great deal!
Download Super Scales Here:
Make sure you watch the video demonstrations here first so you use the app properly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of results, as it is dependent on your phone, whether your sensors are calibrated correctly and how you balance your phone. Also it is better to use a calibration weight close to the weight of the objects you will be weighing.
The app may not work with all phone models, therefore we recommend you try the lite version first and then you can see if you get any changes on the scales when tilting phone.